Flush rotating door
The flush ROTATING door EVOLINE3 by Celegon can be employed in case of reduced spaces or in case of particular needs. The rotating system represents an innovative mechanism which allows to the door to rotate and to slide at the same time, so that the encumbrance of its door panel is reduced to the half in the opening and the closing of the door. This kind of door is particularly useful to people in wheelchairs or to people who have motor difficulties; this because of the reduced encumbrance of the doors, of the maximum fluidity in its movement and of its rallenty in opening. During the development of the project offers the rotating door new and alternative solutions in the management of the interior spaces and it can bring to new furnishing perspectives, also in small environments. Thanks to the door thickness of 50mm, it is possible to mount each kind of lock, magnetic or not; also possible a multipoint lock or an electric one. Also built-in or applied handles, etc. ; or producing this door with a double panel.
- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS ARE:: 1200 x 3500
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT FOR EACH DOOR PANEL IS: kg 70
There is the possibility to:
- to built-in/to apply the mirror on the flush side of the door panel;
- to built-in/to apply the mirror on the NOT flush side of the door panel;
- to apply a boiserie on the flush side of the door panel;
- to apply boiserie on the NOT flush side of the door panel.
- It is NOT possible to cut the door panel on its height;